Love Island Odds
- The season started: 16th January 2023
- Favourites to win: Sanam Harrinanan & Kai Fagan
- Latest odds: Winning couple
Latest Love Island Winner odds
Several online bookmakers offer a wide range of Love Island odds, including the opportunity to bet on the competitor who claims the £50,000 prize. You can find the latest odds for each market below, so take a look.
Winning Couple odds
Sanam Harrinanan and Kai Fagan are currently considered the winning pair on Love Island.
- Sanam Harrinanan & Kai Fagan - 1/3
- Samie Elishi & Tom Clare - 33/10
- Lana Jenkins & Ron Hall - 13/2
- Tanya Manhenga & Shaq Muhammad - 50/1
Love Island competitors
Want to know more about competitors? Here's the official introduction video for the Love Island season nine contestants. Whose victory do you believe?
Best Love Island betting sites
Not all but many of the best bookmakers listed by Bojoko offer odds for the new Love Island UK season.
Check out the top ten sites below, which have a novelty bets menu and Love Island Odds. Be sure to also take advantage of the sign-up offers offered by the sites as a potential new player.
Love Island betting - Here's how you do it
Love Island betting is a simple task. You can start betting on Love Island immediately by following the steps below.
- Check out our list of all the Love Island bookmakers
- Choose the bookie that you prefer and click the green button
- If you're a new player, open an account and claim the bonus
- Search Love Island odds
- Start betting!
Love Island's history of winners
Over the past eight seasons, the competition has seen eight male and eight female winners. Many winners have continued to do much TV work since the race and have participated in several reality shows.
Here is the complete list of previous Love Island winners:
- Season 8 (2022): Davide Sanclimenti & Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu
- Season 7 (2021): Liam Reardon & Millie Court
- Season 6 (2020): Finn Tapp & Paige Turley
- Season 5 (2019): Greg O'Shea & Amber Gill
- Season 4 (2018): Jack Fincham & Dani Dyer
- Season 3 (2017): Kem Cetinay & Amber Davies
- Season 2 (2016): Nathan Massey & Cara De La Hoyde
- Season 1 (2015): Max Morley & Jessica Hayes
Last season's winner, Ekin-Su, the favourite at Dancing on ice odds
Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu, winner of the eighth season of Love Island, which ended last August, will participate in a reality TV show again in the winter of 2023. Ekin-Su will take part in the new season of Dancing On Ice, and according to the latest Dancing On Ice odds, she was one of the favourites for the competition. However, Cülcüloğlu did not achieve success.
Love Island betting / FAQ