Free spins no deposit NZ
Free spins are free rounds on popular online pokies. You can get them in licensed casinos when you create an account. There's no deposit required: you can spin away for free and win real money. Discover dozens of different free spin deals for New Zealand players and get no deposit spins in online casinos!
Play the best no deposit free spins NZ 2021
There are plenty of NZD casinos offering varying amounts of free spins. Depending on the casino, you can earn yourself 30, 50 or even 100 free spins no deposit just for creating an account. When listing the best no deposit free spins NZ casinos on Bojoko, we also pay attention to the bet size, wagering requirements, win caps and other terms. All the listed free spins are available for NZ players.
Bojoko: the best way to find and choose free spins
Choosing the right free spins casino isn't always easy. In addition to the number of spins, you need to pay attention to the small print. Bojoko's unique tool helps you choose deals and find exactly what you're looking for.
Our selection tool helps you choose the most popular types of free spin casinos.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN SPECS
Building your own filter and refining your search is super simple:
- Go to the free spin list
- Open the filter menu
- Click on Custom
- Pick your filter, select what info you want to see and click on Apply
- Click on Show results
You can choose your filters from 40 different criteria. Filter and sort online casinos based on spin amounts, wagering requirements, minimum deposits etc. Apply any number of filters and find the perfect place to spin away.Not a member of our community yet? Join Bojoko for free.
What are free spins?
Free spins are a number of free rounds on online pokies. They can come in various types of online casino bonuses. They are also one of the most preferred type of casino bonus amongst kiwi players.
Since they come in various shares and forms, it is important to distinguish amongst the many types available as well as understanding the terms and conditions fully.
These are the following types of free spins available at the best New Zealand online casinos:
- No deposit free spins: These free spins are available upon signing up for a casino account and come with playthroughs.
- Free spins no deposit no wager: Free spins without any deposits or wagering requirements. Winnings are converted into withdrawable real money.
- Free spins no deposit codes: A bonus code which you input during registration to claim a number of free spins.
- Deposit spins: Spins that are credited as part of a deposit bonus.
- No wagering spins: Free spins with no wagering requirements, but which would require a deposit.
- Mobile casino free spins: Free spins are available exclusively to mobile casino players.
- Super spins: Spins with a high bet value, starting from NZ$1
- In-game free spins bonus: A special free spins bonus round available in some online pokies. This triggered within the game and awards you numerous spins.
How do free spins work?
Free spins are complimentary rounds in pokies. Casinos use them to attract new players on their site and to reward loyal customers.
Here's how they work:
- You get a set number of spins to a certain game
- Open the game and you should see the number of free spins available
- Play the spins
- The winnings are credited to your account either as bonus funds (subject to wagering requirements) or cash (withdrawable)
Free spins on Sign up NZ
The best free spins no deposit NZ are available here. These free spins are supplied upon registration at a no deposit casino in New Zealand.
Simply complete the registration to claim your free spins on sign up no deposit NZ:
- Pick an operator from the above list of free spins casinos
- Register for a free casino account
- Supply your information and agree to terms and conditions
- Your free spins will be credited to your account
Spins are only one type of no deposit bonus. On our No deposit bonuses page, you'll find more info about these freebies.
FREE SPIN WAGERING REQUIREMENTS
Free spins winnings are usually converted into bonus funds and subject to a wagering requirement.
The wagering requirement is also known as playthrough or rollover. It tells you how much you need to bet before you can withdraw your free spins winnings.
This requirement is expressed as a multiplier of the bonus, e.g. 50x (B). Here's how you calculate the total sum to wagered:
Free spin winnings x wagering requirement = total wagering sum.
EXAMPLE: You get 50 free spins no deposit with a playthrough of 50x. You win NZ$5 from your spins. You need to bet a total sum of NZ$250 (50 x NZ$5). You can only use the remaining bonus funds (NZ$5) to complete the NZ$250 wagering.
The lower the wagering requirement, the easier it is to complete the playthrough and eventually, withdraw your winnings. There are also no deposit free spins NZ without any wagering requirements. The link will take you to a section that explains them in more detail.
Free spins expire fast and you need to complete the wagering soon too. The time limits vary and you should always check them.
The easier you get the spins, the faster you need to play them. Free spins without a deposit usually expire faster than those given with a deposit.
Some casinos only give you 24 hours to claim and play your spins. Be alert and don't let them expire.
DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM A BANKING METHOD
Even after completing the wagering, casinos won't let you just take the money and run. If you got your free spins without a deposit, you need to confirm a banking method for the withdrawal.
In practice, you need to make a deposit and wager the deposit sum at least once. Only then you can withdraw your remaining deposit and the free spin winnings.
This may seem unfair, but it's a legal requirement and part of casinos' anti-money laundering practices. However, it's also a way for casinos to discourage bonus abuse.
Free spins pokies - what are the most popular games?
Many online casinos usually offer spins for free on the games they want to promote at any given time or what are the most popular games during that time. Brand new slot games can also be promoted by giving players the opportunity to try them out on free spins.
Some of the most popular games are:
- Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead
- Aloha! Cluster Pays
- Fire Joker
- Gonzo's Quest
Microgaming free spins
Microgaming free spins no deposit are some of the most sought-after bonus around. After all, Microgaming is known for delivering top-notch pokie games.
NetEnt free spins
NetEnt free spins no deposit bonus offers are common at the NetEnt online casinos in New Zealand. After all, free spins on NetEnt slot game Starburst are often given away as part of a welcome bonus package.
Other popular NetEnt pokies, include Dead or Alive, Blood Suckers and Gonzo's Quest.
New casinos for free spins
New casinos supply some of the most generous free spins offers to players in New Zealand. These new free spins bonuses can vary from 50 to even 200 spins.
Here are some of the best NZ free spins casinos for 2021:
Free pokies with real money spins
Free slots such as Book of Dead and Starburst are widely available at most NZD casinos. You can try them out in demo mode, but you can also claim free spins no deposit NZ and win real money.
Many casinos in New Zealand also offer Mega Moolah free spins as well as Book of Dead free spins for new players.
Here are some of the most popular free pokies enjoyed by Kiwis:
- Book of Dead
- Mega Moolah
- Gonzo's Quest
- Blood Suckers
- Age of Good
- Dead or Alive
Not all free spins are created equal. Here are the top tips for getting the most value out of your spins:
- Read at least the significant T&Cs. On Bojoko, you can find them in every casino review.
- Choose low wagering or no wagering spins. High wagering requirements make it harder for you to withdraw anything.
- Check out the minimum deposit amount. If you want to take home any winnings from your no deposit spins, you need to confirm a banking method by making a deposit.
- Compare the spin values. NZ$1 spins are ten times more valuable than regular spins.
- Don't let your spins expire. Pay attention to the time limits of claiming and wagering your spins.
- Wager your winnings in high RTP games. Especially with high wagering requirements, the house edge quickly eats into your winnings.
- Observe the max. bet and restricted games. Playing the wrong games or betting more than the allowed maximum may result in your spins being voided.
Click on the links to get more info on each topic. The link will take you to a dedicated page or a relevant section within this page.
Pros and cons of free spins no deposit NZ
- You can test the casino without risking your own money
- You have a theoretical chance to win real money
- The number of spins and/or the bet per spin are usually very small
- The wagering requirements tend to be high
- The terms and conditions effectively prevent you from withdrawing much in winnings
ARE FREE SPINS WORTH IT?
After the wagering is done, even a relatively generous deal may only net you pennies.
This doesn't mean free spins don't have a purpose. They let you test drive the casino. If you got them without a deposit, you didn't risk any of your own money on the way. However, they don't do much to boost your chances of winning.
After you've had a taste and decide what casino you want to play at, you may want to pick a deposit match bonus instead. We have gathered them all on our Casino bonuses page.
Free spins no deposit NZ: FAQ
Free spins no deposit NZ are a number of free spins given away for free upon sign-up on a specific online pokie. These spins come with playthrough requirement
Free spins can be claimed as part of a welcome offer or as part of ongoing casino promotions. You only need to sign up for an account, make the minimum deposit, and the free spins will be credited to your account.
Free spins pokies are free spins available on a specific pokie.
Yes. However, you would have to meet any wagering requirements in order to cash out the winnings.
Yes. You can find a number of free spins no deposit no wager offers. Check out our list of free spins to learn more.
Find NZ casino reviews