Work for Bojoko
Bojoko helps players find online gambling sites. Read on and discover why you should join the Bojoko team.
Careers opportunities with Bojoko
We're always interested in talented people. In addition to your education, know-how and professional experience, we appreciate the right attitude towards life and work. For us, this means:
- "Can do" attitude
- Continuous self improvement
We're especially keen to find skilled web developers, graphic designers, content writers and UX experts.
Why join the Bojoko team?
The ace up our sleeve is the 6 hour working day. In addition to a shorter day, we offer our employees all these benefits:
- Flexible hours
- State-of-the-art equipment in a modern office
- Possibility for periodic remote work
- Relaxed and ambitious startup atmosphere
- 27 days of paid annual leave + Maltese public holidays
- All the Red Bull you can drink*
- Health insurance, including dental*
- Customisable annual employee wellness package (e.g. gym membership, yoga classes)*
- 300 days of sunshine every year in Malta*
* Only for employees based in Malta.
What it's like to work with us?
- How a six-hour working day has transformed our business
- "A six-hour working day gives us a competitive edge"
Open positions at Bojoko
Currently we're looking for a content manager, a web developer and freelance casino experts for various markets. You can read more about these positions below.
As a Content Manager, you'll help us solidify Bojoko's industry thought leader position with expert PR content. We help players choose online gambling sites and your job is to tell the world why we're the best at it. You'll also help us grow the Bojoko community and develop our product together with key stakeholders. Your key responsibilities are:
- Creating compelling PR content
- Writing engaging newsletters
- Growing and activating our community
- Implementing new content projects
In this position, you'll write for our own site and channels, but also for outside publications. For many in the industry, you'll be the voice of Bojoko.
You know the online gambling business inside and out. You have a clear overall idea of where the industry is heading and also the challenges and opportunities it faces. You also understand what players are interested in and what makes them tick.
You write English at native level and make the words work for you. You create engaging, compelling, no-nonsense content that can be easily understood even by non-natives.
We're looking for flexible, curious person with great problem solving skills. You take and give feedback to help us constantly improve the site. You can communicate your ideas clearly to other stakeholders and help us find the solutions best suited to our users and partners.
We are hiring a Web Developer based in Malta.
From you we expect:
- 3 years of previous work related programming experience
- previous experience of PHP, Java or some other OOP language
- fluent verbal and written English
- relocation to Malta
Previous experience in Symfony or Laravel PHP frameworks are a big plus.
We're looking for experienced players or casino professionals to write expert level reviews of US online casinos on Bojoko. We're looking for people who are ready to commit to the job for more than a couple of months.
What do we require of our experts?
- You need to be based in New Jersey or one of the other regulated states
- You have several years of experience in playing in online casinos and/or working for the igaming industry
- You can review casinos and communicate your insights clearly to Bojoko users
- You're comfortable with publishing the review on Bojoko with your own name and face
What do casino experts do?
- Test the casino with real money
- Assess all the important aspects of the casino, including signup process, banking, bonuses, bonus conditions, mobile gaming, usability and appearance
- Write a comprehensive expert review that expresses your opinion and gives valuable information about the casino to Bojoko users
We brief our experts thoroughly and pay a competitive rate for every review. You'll need to send us an invoice and we pay the compensation to your bank account.
Do you create videos for YouTube or other platforms? Does your social media account attract thousands of followers? We're interested in working with you, especially if your channel covers casinos and casino games.
Get in touch and tell us more about your channel and your audience.
How to apply
Send us your application with your CV to jobs(a)bojoko.com. If you didn't find an open position matching your skills, you can also send us an open application.