Casino Bonuses
Introducing VegasLand sportsbook
Ad Disclosure

VegasLand sports betting review (UK)

Information last updated:

£10 free bet

Sign up offer

  • Sign up offer £10 free bet
  • Bonus code -
  • Wagering 1x (D)
  • Minimum odds 1/1
  • No deposit offer -
  • Special bonus No
Claim bonus »

94%

Return to player %

  • Return to player % 94%
  • Horse Racing Yes
  • License United Kingdom
  • Tax free Yes
  • Minimum deposit £10
  • Live betting Yes
  • Live stream No
  • Cashout Yes
  • Live chat Yes
  • Launched 11/2022
  • Platform BtoBet
  • Currency £
  • Language English
-

User rating

-

Expert rating

  • User experience
  • New customer offers
  • Odds
  • Markets
  • Banking
  • Customer support
Mastercard Visa Online bank transfer Skrill Trustly +4
Mastercard Visa Wire transfer Skrill PayPal +2

VegasLand, established in the fall of 2022, is a new bookmaker with a Las Vegas-inspired design. Bringing a piece of the gambling capital of the USA to the UK, VegasLand is a welcomed addition for all UK punters.

This brand offers high odds, plenty of markets, and safe and quick deposits & withdrawals. It is pertinent to note that VegasLand has been granted a gambling license by the UK Gambling Commission, meaning that all UK players' winnings are tax-free and player safety has been taken care of.

Get to know all the features in more detail from this review and don't forget to claim your £10 free bet!

This is what Vegasland sports betting looks like on mobile

VegasLand free bet & sign up offer

There is a £10 free bet offer that VegasLand is offering to each new player. To redeem this welcome offer, you must place a bet of £10 or more at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or bigger.

After making the qualifying bet, you will receive a £10 free bet token in your account.

Simple instructions for the free bet in a nutshell:

Vegasland welcome offer is a free bet for new players

Free bet can be used on any of the sports on the VegasLand list, but a wager must be placed with minimum odds of 4/5 (1.80). Winnings from this bet are not subject to any wagering requirements.

Free bet no deposit

VegasLand doesn't offer no deposit bonuses or free bets at the moment.

First deposit bonus code

You don't need a bonus code to claim VegasLand's first deposit bonus.

Significant terms and conditions

and apply.

VegasLand is powered by the BtoBet platform. It means that bettors have a decent amount to choose from when it comes to betting on different markets.

The brand offers a 94% general payout percentage, which means that their odds are pretty solid. This means the bookie on average has a about 6% margin on each bet, which is probably on the low side compared to many other bookies.

The most competitive odds from VegasLand can be found from Tennis, where the odds return rate is well over 95%.

You can set your odds with three alternative odds display formats: decimals, fractions and American odds. You can change how the odds are displayed in the top right corner of the site.

At VegasLand, you can bet on over 40 different sports, containing many leagues, tournaments and events.

All the most relevant sports have been well covered, such as Football, Tennis, Snooker, Darts, Rugby, Basketball and Horse Racing.

Whatever type of bet you are looking for, whether it is a handicap bet, an outright bet, or your own accumulator using the bet builder, VegasLand has it all for you.

Navigating through the different sports and choosing a market is hassle-free on both PC and mobile, so it's easy to find a market in which you're interested in.

VegasLand offers cash-out options. Using this feature, you can withdraw your winnings before the event ends and your bet is officially settled. It is also useful to minimize your losses from time to time.

Remember that you will always pay a small margin when you use the Cash Out feature. This means that your winnings will not be at full odds as they were when you placed the wager. Nevertheless, it provides a useful option for you to consider.

There is a comprehensive In-Play section at VegasLand that has been well-designed. Whether you are looking for the top matches or less popular choices, the brand offers a wide selection of live betting markets to match your needs. Live betting odds are also quite good.

Unfortunately, VegasLand does not offer live streaming. Also, the live match-by-match statistics are minimal and do not offer much-added value for in-play betting.

There is no app available for VegasLand on mobile devices. It is still possible for all players to play and bet very easily directly through the mobile browser, which works equally well as the desktop browser. Due to its responsive design, you can access the betting site on all screen sizes and on all types of devices.

Safe & responsible gambling

It is the policy of VegasLand to take the issue of responsible gaming very seriously. The bookmaker is committed to providing a responsible gaming experience for all its players. The brand offers an extensive range of tools to help you play responsibly, such as:

You can contact the VegasLand support team 7 days a week between 8:00 CET and 00:00 CET. The fastest way to contact customer support is live chat, but email is also a very speedy and viable option.

Also, be sure to check the FAQ section; you may find the answer to your question there without having to contact the support.

Site languages

English

Email support languages

English

Live support languages

English

Phone support languages

-

KYC & Documents

When you join VegasLand, or any other UKGC licensed bookie in the UK, you will need to go through the KYC process. All betting sites have to ask for documents from you to verify your age and identity.

Therefore, be prepared when VegasLand asks for the following documents:

Banking

VegasLand offers eight different ways to make deposits and six option for withdrawals.

Here's all the necessary information regarding money transfers:

Depositing methods

Mastercard Visa Online bank transfer Skrill Trustly Paysafecard PayPal MuchBetter Astropay

Withdrawal methods

Mastercard Visa Wire transfer Skrill PayPal MuchBetter Astropay

Withdrawal times

Mastercard 1-6 working days, Visa 1-6 working days, Wire transfer 2-6 working days, Skrill 1-48 hours, PayPal 1-48 hours, MuchBetter 1-48 hours

Is VegasLand tax free?

VegasLand is a tax free sportsbook.

Who owns VegasLand?

Marketplay Ltd owns VegasLand.
Play here »

Sign up offer: £10 free bet

Wagering: 1x (D)

Bonus code: -

User reviews

Help others by rating VegasLand

User experience:
New customer offers:
Odds:
Markets:
Banking:
Customer Support:

Say "OK" to the cookies. Learn more in our privacy policy.