Low wagering casino bonuses offer awesome value and fair terms. By choosing a low wagering bonus, you're more likely to have something to withdraw after the playthrough requirements are met. Take your pick from our low wagering casino bonus list!
A low wagering casino in the UK always offers a better deal compared to bonuses with higher playthrough requirements. The main benefits of a low wagering casino bonus are:
- Less money required for wagering
- Lower overall stakes
- Higher returns
Online casino with low wagering requirements is the logical choice for a smart player. You'll need to understand the effect of two great forces at work in an online casino: probability and casino terms and conditions (T&Cs).
A no deposit casino bonus or a first deposit bonus with a big bonus percentage may be extremely tempting – on the surface.
However, these flashy bonuses tend to have high wagering requirements. Subsequently, it's almost impossible to complete the bonus wagering.
Play slots with low wagering bonus
It is worth noting that most online casinos require players to play slots to be eligible for low wagering bonus. This means that other types of game, such as table games or scratchcards, are often excluded from wagering or alternatively these games don't wager the bonus completely.
If low wagering bonus comes in the form of match bonus players can generally choose any slot they prefer to play.
When bonuses are free spins, casinos have usually restricted these spins to be played on certain slots. Some popular slot games often used in free spins bonuses include titles such as Starburst, Book of Dead or Aloha! Cluster Pays.
How do low wagering requirements work
Here are the key points to know about wagering requirements. You can find more detailed info in our casino wagering guide.
- Wagering requirements dictate how much you need to bet before the bonus balance becomes withdrawable cash.
- The total amount you need to bet is the wagering requirement multiplied by your bonus amount.
- Wagering requirements can be imposed on the bonus (B), the deposit (D) or the sum of both (D+B).
- There are also casinos with no wagering requirements whatsoever.
- Wagering usually starts when you run out of money and start playing with the bonus balance.
- There's always a time limit to complete the wagering.
- During wagering, your maximum bet per spin is capped. The usual maximum bet is £5.
- The maximum win from bonuses may also be capped.
- Some games (table games, live dealer casino games, jackpot slots and high RTP slots) are usually excluded from bonus wagering.
- Breaking the wagering rules will void all bonuses.
How does 5x wagering differ from 40x wagering requirement?
Any wagering requirement up to 40x the bonus sum can be considered low, compared to the vast majority of online casinos. However, there are still differences within this niche.
A 5x wagering requirement for the bonus is extremely low. Since completing the wagering is so easy, the bonus sums tend to be quite low, rarely surpassing £20. In addition, there are not many new UK casinos with wagering requirements this low.
A bonus with a really low wagering requirement may consist solely of casino free spins instead of bonus money.
A 40x wagering requirement gives you much more options when it comes to the range of casinos and bonus sums. You can get hundreds of pounds worth of bonuses with fairly easy wagering. Just pick just the sort of casino you like to play in.