ProgressPlay casinos UK
ProgressPlay is a casino platform provider. The company offers turnkey solutions for casino and sports betting brands alike. ProgressPlay casinos feature slots, table games and live casino tables from the most popular game studios. Discover what ProgressPlay online casinos have to offer.
List of ProgressPlay sister sites
Many new online casinos are launched the ProgressPlay platform. Progress play sites look good on both desktop and mobile. The platform also offers plenty of tools that help casinos build a smooth, engaging customer experience. Browse our complete list of ProgressPlay casino sites:
Overview of ProgressPlay
ProgressPlay launched in 2012, and since then it has been providing turnkey solutions gaming platforms that are tailor-made to its customers' needs.
These turnkey solutions are designed for both casinos and sports in the igaming industry and cover services, such as gambling licences, CRM, player management, payments, customer care as well as platform amongst many others.
Overall, ProgressPlay aims to offer a cutting-edge gaming platform and to become a one-stop-shop business solution for casino operators.
What makes the ProgressPlay platform unique
Offering a full turnkey solution for white label casino operators, ProgressPlay strives to offer solutions that are integratable with both mobile and desktop PCs.
It currently offers the following services:
- Content: It has partnered up with leading game suppliers in the industry.
- CRM: A dedicated CRM team that focuses on optimisation as well as retention.
- Customer support: ProgressPlay offers support 24/7, 365 days a week via all prominent channels
- Payments: its payment processing solution is available in numerous currencies. Payment methods are localised.
- Licensing: It holds operating licences in the UK, Malta and Ireland.
- Acquisition: It offers flexibility when it comes to bonus offers.
- Compatibility: It uses the latest gaming technology to make games compatible on both mobile and PC.
- Analytics: Full reporting on all aspects of the gaming platform.
ProgressPlay currently collaborates with all key stakeholders on the online gaming market. These include amongst others:
This is only a small sample of the big-name powerhouses hosted at ProgressPlay Casinos. For sports, ProgressPlay uses the BetConstruct platform
ProgressPlay currently supports currencies including Euros, British Pounds, American Dollars, Canadian Dollars as well as New Zealand Dollars.
It currently accepts the following banking methods:
- All major debit cards
- Neteller. Trustly and Skrill
- Pay by Phone
- Wire transfers
ProgressPlay holds gambling licences from the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority and Ireland National Excise Licence Office.
Find ProgressPlay casinos